Friday, June 17, 2005

BLOG STANDS FOR...

Bitching listlessly on games!
YAY!

As you all know, recently I was robbed of my wits and let someone hold / "test" my Bedo. Consecutively, i was then robbed of my bedo. Go figure. Anyway, I got over it and figured "lets move on" and "things aren't all that bad". Apparently my subconscious had other ideas...
In a moment of what could be called "sheer stupidity" i accidentally switched up the pricing for a 5T-S and 6T-S. The result? I sold a 6T-S for 700k >.<
This just goes to show: "when the going gets tough...

...you're !$#&ed".

Anyway.. welcome me to the blog! YAY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Arcades said...

Just shows that nice guys finish last...

9:46 PM  
Blogger Tachyon said...

I want to hunt down this Granola/DoneThat b*st*rd and end him. I'm quite fond of this pledge and want to protect the members and the group's integrity.

Maybe we should send out an advice letter in concern of this to the BP? I'm going to be sure to either take collateral or make sure that the member is someone I have hunted with many times before...someone who has earned my trust.

Scary concept what Nait had to deal with.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Arcades said...

Hmm maybe... I don't trust anyone but my GK's... If you cant convince me of making u GK... I can't trust you. "Begging" to be GK doesnt help either... lol

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home