Saturday, September 03, 2005

parents house :)

welp. whats up its 13angels. im on my laptop, and the keys are sticky. so bear with me :)
welp, no lineage this weekend, my parents (2) brother (1) my grand parents (2) my girl friend heather (1) and my self (1) are all staying in my parents house, not saying that my parents house is small, its actually pretty big, 2 stories and all :) (much better than my dorm room) my brother keeps teaseing me that he will take care of my g/f so that i can play lineage lol. i just told him that he needs to start playing again, and i even brought my lineage cd and put lineage on his computer. i dont know if i can get him to start playing on LOA right away, he really really likes test server.

well... today we are going to a *blue grass* fest. its like a concert in the park. hillbilly type music. now... i listen to hardcore metal. but everyone else (not my brother) listens to this hillbilly music.

tomorrow we are going to the zoo. thats what im excited about :) i like the zoo :D they have pretty cool stuff there. but... no lineage.... but, if my internet holds up on me -.- (im haveing problems with my isp. they suck, its like the cheapest isp i could get, ( ya see im a airman, we dont make money) but its laggin so bad that i cant play lineage very often, i called, and they basicly told me to suck it up, and if i wanted *gameing internet* its like 100 bucks a month, thats over 1/2 what im paying now...... T_T)

i can afford it but.... i dont know if i want to...well i gotta get goin!
peace yo
-13angels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home