Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Joining The Crimson Guard Team




First of all i'd like to introduce myself. For those of you who don't already know me, my characters name in Lineage is SavageBeast. I am a level 48 mage at the moment and plan to reach level 52+ as fast as possible....and yes that's my sexy mage up there in necro poly. 0_~


I hope to be a good edition to this pledge and I will do my best to lend any helping hand I can to all members. Except for when i'm on one of my krazy leveling spree's, which is a "Do Not Disturb Me!" moment haha! I'm not mean about it though.


Well, guess i'll tell ya a little about myself. I'm 21 years old, from Fresno California. I work at OfficeMax and I hate every second i'm there =). I stay up really late after I get off work. I also love Jack In The Box because they hook it up 24/7. Nothing like a late night fast food run! I also love working on my car and going to import car shows. Yea yea, i'm a Honda/Acura type person. Love Nissan's too. But yea, can't really think of anything right now because it's like 3am and i'm really tired, so........


Last but not least, I thought it would be cool to leave you all with a Real Life picture of myself. Don't laugh at me though, cuz I know it's a cheezy picture. =)





It's a "Thumbnail" so you can click to enlarge photo. You may also visit my myspace page at WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CALISOLJAH

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww its good to see its not just me and the rest of the world that hates work ^^

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zz, why would a respected peace bp recruit such a low life griefer as you? o_o
Remamber u started beef with my lower lvl mage at kent siege then I came and killed u a couple times, then killed u at North Drake after that. Then u cry too Takeda who was then a lil bit of a friend, and said u he's rl friend or something lol. After that, all I saw u do was cancle and griefe on fvb x_x
Letts see how long u stay :)

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure who you think I am, but i assure you it wasn't me. I'm far from ever being a griefer. Not with millions adena put into my character. I would never stoop that low. You've got the wrong guy bud. Just wanted to clear that up.

~SavageBeast

(Not SavageElf or BeastMage or any of those other guys.)

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home