Saturday, March 03, 2007

Arc Lives!!!

I moved finally and then spent 2 weeks in the hospital after Congestive Heart Failure. I miss you all... well, most of you. Lol. Anyway I'm maybe 2 weeks at most from returning. I had to relearn to walk... well, actually I'm still at that part >.<
I've lost about 100 lbs and don't smoke now. For how long? Who knows... it's hard. Only bad news I have for you is that I gotta make some changes in my life. I can't spend 24/7 at the keys anymore, I have to regain my health and be more active. I'm way too young to be having these problems. I'll still play, alot actually, 'cause I miss it... just nowhere near the hours and hours I invested before. My brother finally has net now, so he can pick up some of my slack and he should have kept you all updated.
Gimme 2 weeks, I should be back by then.
Good luck to all and thank you to those that stayed loyal, I'll work on increasing activity on my return.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tachyon said...

Glad to hear that you are doing better.

We await your triumphant return!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That’s really terrible, Arc, Hope you’re feeling better; you’re really lucky. Peace.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear your alive :)
-Karna

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Boss Man!!!!! Miss everyone like crazy sry things happened like they did. i hope to be back soon!!!!! btw i couldnt remember my password so this is Electra
HUGS TO MY PEEPS!!!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger DarkenedElf said...

wooot!! good to hear from you Arc! hope your doing better

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're well.
-shindo-

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW...Glad to hear you doing ok, sorry to hear what happened, wish the best of luck to you and hope everything goes well...^^

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home