Friday, October 17, 2008

This isn't rash, it's rational.

I wanted to announce that tonight I have canceled my Lineage account. It will allow me to play until November 7th. I can no longer stand the bugs and bots and lack of improvement in this game. Some of you have wonderful conversations with "Monitors" that I'm sure you can recall.

My last 6 deaths have been due to causes beyond my control. Especially annoying are the ones where my character gets stuck in one place and all I can do is pump pots until I die.

I'm not the only one: https://boards.lineage.com/showthread.php?t=8853

The fun is gone.

-Tachyon

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be missed, Brotha Tach. Peace.

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna miss u so much~~~~hope u will come back soon to chat w/ me...haha..anyway, enjoy ur off time from lineage!!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hun ,man tach u cant go ,i will miss u so much , i hope nc will fix this for u so dont go blowing ur stuff or giving away, we love u a bunch and saty in touch with me on Myspace plz,,,love u GRRR

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tach!!!!

How can a mfer get in contact with yah????

Tyr :)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home