Sunday, October 18, 2009

PLEDGE EVENT!!! Gratz on 7 years!!!!

This is to celebrate our bp's 7th year anniversary and to celebrate Halloween. Starting well... now, each pledgemember will have equal opportunity to win 1,000,000 adena. Like our Valentine's day event I will start sending out pledge letters containing one letter (A, B, C, etc). Save these letters. I will send out different ones all week, sending the last one on Friday October 30th.

Use these letters to unscramble a 3 word phrase and send that phrase to me in an in-game letter after 10pm CST Friday the 30th. The first letter I recieve with the correct answer wins. If I log on and I see multiple winning letters the prize money will be split equally. But once I recieve atleast one correct letter the event is over.

I won't tell you how many letters there will be during the week, but I will tell you when the last letter has been sent. Remember all the letters must be used and spell out a coherent 3 word phrase.

It sounds hard but it's not. Although it will be harder than our Valentines Day one. The answer to that one was "Hugs And Kisses" and it was won by both Netaria and Pheatherwar. Here are the only 2 hints I will give.

1. It's a 3 word phrase.

2. It relates to the upcoming Holiday.

Good luck and I hope you all give it a shot. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home