Saturday, October 16, 2004

Bala balaba I'm loving it...

Hello...every1 in our pledge..I'm Tim from Taiwan living in Syracuse,Ny now.(Who the hell is Tim?....~"~ In other words,I'm applepies...So now, I think most of u know about me..Yes..it's me.)I'm studying in the graduate school of Syracuse University.My major is Chemical engineering.(Sure thing,I'm not a scientific freak)I'm asked to stay in the lab everyday although sometimes I have nothing to do.That's why u can see me on frequently.Ok,that's me in real life.In game, I'm lv49 water conelf with +8 xbow and AC-50.Applepies is my name.I'm always looking for partners to hunt with me.It's much funny than alone.And I hope I can be lv50 ASAP.Ok..this is who I am.It's really nice to meet u all.Btw...I died in toi34f yesterday.What the world...........thanks you for ur patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home