Sunday, June 19, 2005

Hiatus

I'm not gonna call it quitting.. because: Hey, who really "quits" lineage? That's like saying you've decided not to smile anymore (as fun as it is to wallow in dispair and be depressed, it is far too tempting to allow someone to cheer you up). Anyhoo.. I'm not pissed off anymore, either. All truth be told, I'm actually just upset that Arc lost a 6bedo last night because I was being all self-rightous. I'm not quite sure what happened, but I submitted a bug report and attached a request for your item back (i know they never listen.. but I thought I'd try). If that hadn't happened, I might be tempted to stay. If you see me on in the next couple days, it is probably to check whether or not KillerFace WAS just having connection problems. I probably won't be on for long, but who knows if I'll just come back or not.

Well.. if I type for any longer I'm probably gonna end up saying something stupid like "It's been fun!" or "Thanks for everything guys!"... so I'll save you from the cheese and just go.

This is hardly goodbye, since i'll probably write on here every once in a while (hell, who wouldn't after it took so long to get my account to work on here, lol)

See you around,
Nait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arcades said...

Don't let the bastards get you down!!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home