Sunday, May 20, 2007

Chaos Ensues

A couple screenshots from our run-in with Chaos a few weeks ago. He was pretty difficult, mainly for the fact that he(she?) casts cancel quite a bit. I had to repoly/rebuff a couple of times during the fight.

First: Notice what Kwami does when a powerful boss is on screen (by the name "Chaos" no less!) He has the time to exclaim "OMG" while I'm already swinging my ass off. LOL.


Next: Proof that it really was Chaos. Sorry about the crappy screenshots, but Chaos was sort-of hiding behind a structure.


Last: Chaos ended up dropping 8 Fragments of Soul Stone to Kwami. I got nada. Next time I'm sitting back exclaiming, "OMfG!" Notice the dead knight next to Kwami. 0.0

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Kwami got the drops! He probably beat the boss himself.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...I think you're right. LOL

-Tachyon

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home