Thursday, January 15, 2009

Glad to be here and "I do"....V.V




Ahhh.....frist time post anything online...not sure if i did it right or not. QQ..anyway...Here is my first post Arc v.v Being playing lineage for a while, fun, but never thought i would found a hubby haha. But who knows, when the right guy comes around..its a little hard to resist lol...Anyway, first time post, so try to keep it short. But, ya..... Hi mom, haha....

The pictures aboves are my wedding day haha (in game of course), Me (Netaria) on the left, and my hubby (MrRandy) on the right, and my dear bp member and hubby's friends v.v. The idea getting marry was kind of spontaneous, so not many ppls attended, but it's still heart warming to see ppls come to the wedding v.v. anyway...this post is getting long now..lol...just want to say thank you all for coming, and love u all. and Love u the most hubby v.v!!